Ways to Support
Become a Society member
Renew your membership
Our Current Financial Goals:
With construction of the new Shalem Haven complete, residents are now enjoying a supportive and vibrant atmosphere with daily activities, meals and services that foster a safe and caring environment.
WAYS YOUR DONATION CAN SUPPORT SHALEM SOCIETY:
- Support of the Society through donation to ensure well maintain and safe buildings. While we have been blessed to have support from government with respect to these costs, we were required to take out a $1.5million dollar mortgage to complete this beautiful 11.5 million dollar supportive living building. Eliminating this mortgage over the shortest time possible is our ultimate desire. Enabling the Society to fully pay off the remaining amount would significantly decrease our reliance on the government for ongoing financial support and free us up to grow and enhance our programs and services.
- Ongoing funding will also allow us to grow and enhance our programs and services to Shalem Community members, particularly as many of our senior residents have lower incomes and seniors throughout our community are aging in place.
Support for Activity Programs
- New or gently used Accessible bus for trips
- Funds for games, resident computer program/courses
- Manor sunroom
- Manor 3rd Floor lounge
- Court Exercise Room – new and updated equipment
- Court Lounge (common areas)
- Grounds/Courtyard beautification program – build raised gardens, benches, gazebo
- New and updated exercise equipment
- We are open to your input and ideas.
Assist with a Program, Visit with a Senior, Join a committee, Become a Board member
Become a Shalem “Prayer Partner”
for our existing residents,
for the funding of ongoing building and program costs,
for the Board of Directors